To get the maximum grip and life from your goalkeeper gloves you should take the following steps:
Removing the plastic foil
- Carefully remove the plastic foil. Don't pull too hard or violently. This risks damaging the glove and the latex.
Prewash the gloves before the first use
- Wash the glove under running water
- Then wrap the gloves and let it dry on a towel or a hook
- Do not allow the gloves to dry completely. They should preferably be slightly moist. If they do dry out it will be affecting durability and grip
- Important: As always goalkeeper gloves will always lose their grip if not taken cared of.